My name is Kris.
What I To Do
DESIGN: Over seven years commercial print experience in the full Adobe Creative Suite, including After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Experience also includes Cinema 4d.
AUDIO: Over six years commercial broadcast experience in music production, voiceover recording, and sound editing. Programs include ProTools, Audacity, Reason, and Ableton Live.
Current & Past Experience
Motion Graphics Designer / Kohl’s
- Concept, develop, and execute motion graphics strategy for Kohl’s and its in-store brands across all social media channels.
- Assist in developing video content for social media.
Digital Marketing Manager / VISIT Milwaukee
2015–2016 | Freelance: 2016–Current (See Work)
- Designed and produce campaign-specific designs, motion graphics and video for pre-roll and social media
- Planned, created, and edited web pages for the VISIT Milwaukee network
- Ensured enhanced and improved online user experience via all digital marketing channels, including websites, microsites, landing pages, mobile and social media
- Streamlined VISIT Milwaukee’s email communications
- Assisted in managing project timelines, budgets, site design, UX/UI, web analytics, and strategy
- Oversaw implementation and improvements to SEO strategy
- Managed day-to-day operation of SEM/PPC programs
- Assisted all departments with digital marketing projects
- Worked directly with partners, festivals, and convention clients to meet digital marketing needs
- Collaborated on and reviewed annual Official Visitors Guide and Map
Interactive Designer / Milwaukee Art Museum
2010–2015 (See Work)
- Shot, edited, and produced in-house video, TV spots, b-roll and motion graphics for television, web, and social media
- Created unique microsites for traveling exhibitions
- Managed and innovated Milwaukee Art Museum homepage and sub-domains
- Composed and recorded unique music for each traveling exhibition
- Managed email marketing campaigns
Motion Graphics and Graphic Designer / Miltown Beatdown (Seasonal)
2010–2015 (See Work)
- Rebranded event to appeal to sponsors and advertising
- Responsible for video production and motion graphics for event teaser trailers, as well as unique title cards for each sponsor and competitor
Graphic Designer / Racine Raiders Minor League Football Team (Seasonal)
2012-Current (See Work)
- Rebranded organization to meet new marketing strategy and reach new audiences
- Responsible for photo editing and graphic design for print and web, including t-shirts, player trading cards, schedules, signage, billboard ads, and social media graphics and banners
- Video editing and motion graphics for web and social media
Award of Distinction
Saturday Session DJ Set of the Year
88Nine Radio Milwaukee
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
BFA, Digital Studio Practice (Graphic Design and Interactive Digital Media)